Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75

Thread: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    damn, they did master of puppets, bulls on parade and change?

    thats pretty bad ass
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    Hurt is a great band, as is Breaking Benjamin. Breaking Benjamin used to steal the show away from Godsmack when they were on tour together.
    I will add that Seether live, isn't that great. But the music is on key, and very tight. The guys in the band are way cool, and always up for hanging and sharing drinks after a show (well when they did Gatsby's! haha)..

  3. #63
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn, they did master of puppets, bulls on parade and change?

    thats pretty bad ass

    </div></div>

    Sure did. It was damn cool.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">buckeye, we disagree again. I went w/four other people, and we all basically agreed, and overheard others saying, that 3DG's set was by far the worst--people were getting up and leaving 3-4 songs into it. I saw a mass exodus after Never Too Late. The pyro may have distracted you, but both the drummer and the lead singer were off several times, badly. They were nowhere near studio tight live--and that was made painfully clear due to being able to compare BB, Seether, and Hurt's sets...all 3 of them were pretty tight. However, I will agree that I enjoyed 3DG covering Rooster and then in the midst of their finale w/Home, pulling out Hey Man Nice Shot was surprising and I thought better than Filter's version.

    The best show was put on by Hurt--they only played 6 songs in their set, but they made the biggest impact on people. about 90% of people did not know who they were, but by the end of the night, every other person that walked by me were raving about how great their set was. J. Loren's trip thru half of 10 Ton Brick crowd surfing, hopping over the railing, and going all the way up to the upper balcony and did not miss a single word or note thru all of that...that was amazing. BTW--got a copy of Vol. II signed by the whole band and a picture w/J. Loren and Paul Spatola (lead guitar).

    Seether was surprisingly tight, and they seemed to be more mellow--sure, but they're more laid back and less moody than BB or Hurt in general. They put on a good show, played all their singles and seemed to have fun w/it.

    BB's set was cool--their music was tight, and the vocals were studio quality...not much wavering at all from their album versions. The part in the middle where they jammed Master of Puppets, Back in Black, and Bulls on Parade back to back to back off the cuff was cool...plus the cover of Deftones' Change (In the House of Flies) was really awesome and a good change of pace in their set. Their set was probably best...but only because it was longer than Hurt's.
    </div></div>

    Well I guess where it was my first concert that I could only see the good in things, but in all fairness I was right next to some bass amps so the vocals weren't exactly clear cut to me. I couldn't hear if there were missed notes and stuff for the most part.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    I spoke to a buddy of mine this morning that went to it as well. I hope it was worth you all freezing you butts off getting in line to get in. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #66
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spoke to a buddy of mine this morning that went to it as well. I hope it was worth you all freezing you butts off getting in line to get in. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>

    It was man--Once we got in, it was all good. I went to D1ck's before hand and got some cold gear stuff to layer under what I was wearing, and was just fine...same w/the rest of my crew. We were cold, sure, but we weren't unbearably cold.

    Jessica got to talk to the guys in Hurt for about 10 minutes or so because after I got the autograph and she took the pic--I went back to our seats w/drinks while she went to the bathroom--and on her way back she stopped by there and talked to them during Seether's set. Cool cats man...I would have kicked myself had I missed it, cold or no cold.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    hell yeah man i got to agree hurt was pretty awesome they def got the crowd involved...and like u were saying me and my buddies were in the pit and after BB were done we went to find a seat i mean i like 3DG and can listen to them but they were nothing to compared to BB and Hurt and the lead singer from seether looked stoned out of his mind...and BB put on one hell of a show i mean they are my 2nd favorite band behind Linkin park(and i know i will be crucified for say that) and i would of waited 2 more hours outside to of just been able to see BB and i need to go pick up some music from hurt cause i only have 3 songs by them but all i can say is BB was worth it all

    I would rank them BB, Hurt, Seether, 3DG
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  8. #68
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    i really dont think breaking benjamin is top 40 i may be wrong....i never have heard them on free radio before...and why does this music not have substance...i mean just because it does not relate to you or anything doesnt mean i might not speak to others
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  9. #69
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    So, you've never heard "Diary of Jane", "So Cold", or "Polyamorous" on the radio???...that's all 95.9 and 99.3 play. And sadly, I like the last of those 3 songs..lol...I think I'll go cut myself..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #70
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: breaking benjamin, three days grace, and seether concert

    Not a huge fan of any of the bands...they have some good songs though

    Breaking Benjamin-
    Diary of Jane
    Had enough


    Seether-
    Fake it
    Out of My Way
    Truth
    Remedy

    3 days Grace-
    Never Too Late
    Lets Start a Riot
    Gone Forever

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •